- In our Wood Sign Painting Workshop you will learn the techniques, tips and tricks of painting a wood sign.
- No experience is necessary to come in and create your own beautiful sign.
- This workshop is open to the public, the more the merrier.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to check-in, unwind, uncork and get smocked.
- Book online to ensure your spot as space is limited.
Make any sign in our Gallery!
- We will supply all the materials, instruction and tools you will need to create your masterpiece.
- Workshop fee includes a 11″ pallet with your choice of stencil from our design database.
- Available to take home with you the same day.
Upgrades and Add-On Options
- Upgrade your pallet size to a 14″ pallet for just $10 or a 14″ x 19″ pallet for $15.
- Upgrade to a 12″ framed board for just $5, or a 12″ x 26″ or 15″ x 22″ framed board for just $20.
- “Paint your Pet” $25 upgrade. Must submit pet image 3 days prior to the scheduled workshop.
- Custom Designs available starting at $15.
- Please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days in advance.
$65 | Ticket
Please pick your design from our database prior to booking so we can have your stencil prepared for you when you arrive for your workshop.
17707 SE Mill Plain Blvd. Ste 170
Vancouver, WA 98683
Pick any design in our database!
Please note designs are size specific and can not be modified to fit a smaller pallet.
We can always make a stencil larger to fit a larger pallet.
- Canvas Painting Gallery
- Glass Products Gallery
- Wood Sign Gallery