We hope you enjoy your experience with Live Laugh Love Art. Our aim is to support you in creating beautiful work in a healthy, collaborative, inclusive, fun-filled and respectful studio space. We hope to be able to accommodate students on a more personal and friendly basis, but in certain areas we have needed to adopt strict guidelines in order for the studio to be a safe and comfortable environment for everyone to use.
Contract of Sale
Completion of our booking process and making a deposit or full payment constitutes your understanding and acceptance of our terms and conditions and thus forms your contract with Live Laugh Love Art.
Full payment is required at time of booking for all public workshops or experiences. A non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking for private events and parties. We accept payment by cash in person or card over the phone or online.
Rescheduling Policy – Public Workshops, Events & Experiences
We require 48 hour notice for any cancellations or rescheduling, including no-shows. Rescheduling or cancellation requests must be made in writing by post or email, or by phone. If you do not give the required 48 hours’ notice you are subject to either/or:
- Voucher out your ticket minus a 20% rescheduling fee. You retain the prepaid voucher or value paid for class and are welcome to reschedule.
- The redemption of your voucher or amount paid for your class, you forfeit the whole value of the class (or voucher).
If you do not show up to your appointment without notice, your voucher, ticket, or amount paid will be marked redeemed and is non-refundable.
- All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds on gift cards, classes, online store purchases, or DIY kits. We are a small business, and a significant amount of planning and resources go into making our products and services possible.
- We are happy to accommodate rescheduling, please reference rescheduling policy.
All sales are final and non-refundable, including but not limited to the sale of gift cards, e-gift cards, goods, and services.
You may come across price variations due to changing promotions, price adjustments, or markdowns during your shopping experience or after your order has been placed. We do not offer price adjustments on any items, experiences, or workshops from prior purchases. This includes but is not limited to open studio activities, art workshops, glass blowing experiences, gift cards, and all other purchases.
Private Events Cancellation Policy
We regret to lose the chance to host your event for you, our cancellation policy is in place to protect our artists and employees who are booked specifically for your event. For this reason, we firmly require a minimum of 10 business days (M-F) notice to cancel before your event to grant a rescheduled date. If reservation is made within 10 business days’ before the scheduled date we will not be able to offer the ability to reschedule. Events must reschedule within 90 days of the original booking date.
Studio Content and Closure
If the studio is forced to close due to factors outside of our control including but not limited to severe weather conditions, force majeure, or an infectious disease we are not able to offer any refunds.
We reserve the right to change the content, timing, date, venue or teacher of any class, workshop or course in order to provide a high quality service or where it is necessary for reasons beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel a class, workshop or course up to and including the date of the class, workshop or course if insufficient bookings have been received, and will strive to give as much notice of this as possible.
Live Laugh Love Art will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from amendments to the class, workshop or course or cancellations.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class or workshop at any time.
Collection of Works
We recommend you collect your finished work as soon as it is available after your workshop or experience to help keep our storage area clear therefore avoiding damage. If finished work is not collected within 5 months of the end of the workshop or experience, we will sadly have to dispose of it.
Conduct and Exclusion
Disruptive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated. Users of the Live Laugh Love Art studio and facilities must be respectful and courteous at all times. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to exclude any offending parties from the studio at any time if behavior in our opinion is deemed dangerous, inappropriate, or causes (or has the potential to cause) offence, harm, and injury.
Images for Promotional Purposes
Live Laugh Love Art has the right to take and use images of you as an attendee, of any class or event, for the purposes of promotion via website, social media, or other medium for the benefit solely of said business. Please inform us if you do not wish to use any images of you.
- Mini Glass Blowing Experience
- Ages 5-8 have limited participation (no pipe handling) allowed
- Participants must be 9 years of age to fully participate
- Traditional Glass Blowing Experience / Memorial Glass Blowing Keepsake Experience
- Participants must be 9 years of age
- Date Night / Ultimate Glass Blowing / Private Lessons
- Participants must be adults to enroll
- Art Welding
- Participants must be 16 years of age & minors must have an enrolled adult taking the workshop with them
- Sip & Paint / Board Art / Pottery Workshops / Candle Making / Glass Fusing*
- Participants must be able to sit for a 2 hour workshop.
- Minors must have an enrolled adult taking the workshop with them.
- * Children typically enjoy the open studio activities vs instructed workshops.
All participants need to complete the attached liability waiver
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to choose your project options, get smocked and pick up a beverage or snack
What to wear
- Closed toe shoes ONLY, No flip flops or sandals allowed in the hot shop.
- The hot shop can get hot so please wear lightweight cotton clothing.
- Art can be messy especially if you are painting in the studio. Please do not wear your favorite clothing as paint can get on clothes and not come out.
Food & Beverages
We offer beverages in the studio therefore we do not allow outside beverages. We offer wine, cider, beer, soft drinks and more. If you have booked a private event we do allow you to bring in outside snacks and food. Please note that your scheduled time in the party room doesn’t allow for extra time needed to eat and you will need to schedule additional time in the studio to accommodate.