Premium Glass Blowing Experience
Our hour-long glass blowing sessions can have up to 3 participants.
All participants will get individual hands-on participation with molten glass, with assistance from one of our talented instructors. We strongly suggest reservations as we typically can not accommodate walk in’s for glass blowing.
If you are unable to find a spot for 3 participants during the same time block, please give us a call and we will be happy to try to accommodate you.
Please register each participant one at a time.
What to expect:
- You will get hands on participation working with the hot molten glass.
- Glass Blowing Workshop times vary from 30-60 minutes, based on the number enrolled and the project that was chosen.
- All participants enrolled in the workshop will participate one at a time in creating their piece.
- We schedule 2-3 participants per hour
- Blown glass projects must be annealed as part of their finishing process. You may pick up your creations 2 business days after your class.
- Items can be shipped for an additional fee.
Age Requirements / Restrictions:
- Must be at least 9 years or older for full hands on participation.
- Glass Blowing is not recommended for expecting mothers.
- Want an additional person to participate, please make a second booking.
- We only allow 1 person to participate per project.