Fill your holiday party with art experiences that will have your guests talking about it for years to come.
Book your Holiday Parties
8 Activities = Infinite Fun
Host your next your holiday event with us. Looking for a creative & fun way to motivate your family or co-workers? We offer many activities your sure to find the perfect activity that brings out the creative side of each individual. Create and illustrate your company’s values, vision, company theme or goal! This can be done as famliy and friend projects or individually, so they have a keepsake to display in their homes to remember the awesome event! Bring everyone together & get creative!
Book your holiday party at Live Laugh Love Art, contact our Event Specialist today!
Date may be changed with 7 days advance notice and number of participants maybe modified 48 hours in advance.
Private Event: Terms & Conditions
- Rescheduling/Cancellation Policy: We regret to lose the chance to host your event for for you, our cancellation policy is in place to protect our artists and employees who are booked specifically for your event. For this reason, we firmly require a minimum of 10 business days (M-F) notice to cancel before your event to grant a rescheduled date. If reservation is made within 10 business days’ before the scheduled date we will not able to offer the ability to reschedule.
- Deposits: A deposit is due when booking your private event. If you choose to cancel your private event the deposit will not be refunded due to the nature of our studio and the demand for private event times on our calendar.
- Venue Access: Event host/coordinator will have access to the reserved area 30 minutes prior to the scheduled activity start time. Guests will not be allowed into the reserved area prior to the scheduled start time. All party attendees must leave the reserved area no later than 30 minutes after the scheduled event time.
- Cleanup: Event host/coordinator is expected to place all trash and debris inside designated receptacles prior to vacating the reserved area. Failure to do so will result in an additional cleaning fee.
- Decorations: Event host/coordinator may bring decorations as they see fit, with the following restrictions:
* No decorations may be “pinned” or nailed to any surface.
* No flames aside from candles on birthday cakes.
* No glitter or confetti.
- Additional Guests: This event/activities final price is based on the number of guests who attend the event. If this number exceeds the number indicated at time of reservation, additional per guest fees will apply.
- Food & Drink: Outside beverages are prohibited as we have a large selection of beer, wine, soft drinks & more available for purchase ranging from $2-$7. You may bring food to serve during your event and store them in our available refrigerators and freezers. All food must be removed from the reserved area, refrigerators and freezers no later than 30 minutes after the events scheduled end time.
- Guest Conduct: All guests are expected to behave responsibly at all times. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. We will issue a single warning for unruly conduct prior to asking guests to leave the premises